We successfully launched the exclusive BPF Entrepreneurship series with our first seminar focusing on Start Ups: Setting Up, Fundraising and Scaling Up. This seminar covered the journey of a start up from setting up, to raising funds at various points in the lifecycle of a company and then implementing various strategies for scaling up.
This super successful seminar was hosted by and took place at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP, Condor House, 5-10 St. Paul’s Churchyard, London EC4M 8AL on Wednesday, the 24th of May from 6:15pm to 8:30pm.
Our highly-acclaimed and impressive peakers included:
- Faisal Mian (Co-Founder, Liquidity Finance)
- Zouhair Khaliq (Co-Founder, TeamUp)
- Farid Haque (Co-Founder, AssetVault.co)
- Adnan Zaheer (Senior Finance Partner, PwC)
- Dr David Ramm (Partner at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius) – Moderator
Photos from this event are available here