The BPF Corporate Membership encourages businesses to take part in supporting BPF’s key initiatives & promote their offering through BPF’s online platforms.
Corporate Membership benefits:
- BPF will promote corporate member event / product / service on BPF monthly update & social media
- Up to 4 events / products / services promotions per year
- Max. of one event / product / service promotion per quarter
- Monthly Update x 1 per event / product / service per quarter
- Facebook post x 2 per event / product / service per quarter
- Twitter post x 2 per event / product / service per quarter
- LinkedIn post x 2 per event / product / service per quarter
- Instagram post x 2 event / product / services per quarter (depending on event/product & services)
- Recognition as Corporate Member on BPF website & in annual impact report
- Will receive the BPF Premier Club Membership Card entitling them to various discounts and benefits from a variety of companies that we have partnered with.
A business can become a Premier Member – Corporate by giving a contribution of £250 per annum to BPF and offering a Premier Member benefit for BPF Premier Member Club.
This Contribution goes towards supporting BPF’s 3 key programmes; one for the specific needs of professionals and entrepreneurs, one for women and one for the youth:
- Business & Professional Programme
- Women’s Programme
- Young Professional’s Programme
Register your interest here